• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

some new stuff i purchased and traded for.

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
Callaway #9 series mallet style putter

when i was at the store i putter with it for a bit and just fell in love with the feel of this putter. so i bought it.

Nickent 3DX Pros with project x 7.0s

i bought these off of ebay because i wanted to try my hand at x flex shafts. and when i went and played golf with these i have to say that these were not hard to hit at all. i hit them long and mostly straight and the shots that werent straight were pulls and or over draw or over fade... virtual hooks and slices. but it was only because i shut the face a little more than i should have at address i just eyed the shots wrong. these irons with the project x 7.0s are pretty hard to beat. in my opinion.

fredcouplesfan

bring da lulz
Jun 4, 2005
My experience with the project x 7.0's was good as far as stiffness, they are really not that stiff for my swing, I just thought they had horrible feel.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
JEEEZZZZ WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE TODAY, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IVE HAD TO DO THIS!!!

:needpics:

Members online

No members online now.