• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Somebody buy something

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Lol, read my post about my bad round WBL, I played poorly yesterday, so when I got home I ho'ed a Mizuno MX500 with a Prolaunch Blue, I've really got to avoid this forum, ya'll are a bad influence on me. :laugh:

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
No, thats your job. Although my birthday is soon so I might have some disposable cash then.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
What shaft is in that HiBore XL, mddubya? Might as well ask now....

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
It is the stock Fugi Reg, as soon as the MX 500 gets here the HiBore and my Maltby CT250 are both heading to Indacup, getting a BB Solutions 130 put in the HiBore, and having the V2 stiff softened up a bit in the Maltby by adding some weight to the head. The Fugi reg is way to soft for me, but the V2 stiff is a bit to stiff.

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
I just bought a sleve of Topflight Gamer balls :) yes im tight and i just wanted to try them. i also spent the morning on the LM because its to darn cold to play. 18* when i left this morning. :(

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Well, if you didn't watch the Packers/Giants game last night it's -3º F (-24º F wind chill) here. And now it's snowing... :(

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
-28 celcius here this morning without the wind factored in. :(

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
I just bought this today

Epson Home Cinema 1080 UB - Projectors - Quebec Acoustic

A nice replacement for my current PJ, and should keep me busy until the snow melts.

Lyle, can you use your old PJ to put an image of a golf course onto a net and crack up a space heater in the garage for a little off-season practice with the launch monitor?
I've read archery netting holds a decent image and can stop balls....

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Maybe I should start Ho'ing golf cart covers now that I know what a good deal I got on mine. :hunter:

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I've bought a Mizuno CLK Fli-Hi with NV (20*) which i'm still waiting for, and yesterday, I ordered an Iomic Putter Grip... Not much else though...

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Hey WBL, did I mention that its +3 here right now and I played 9 today and was on the range for a few hours?:D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.