• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Somebody buy something

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Lot's of "secret" ho'ing going on in here!! :laugh: That's still too cold to golf piper..... ;)

Lyle's got the right idea. :)

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Just for you WBL

I've purchased a set of Project X Rifle flighted shafts for my MP32's. My Scotty DeTour arrived last week although it's to wet to use it yet. Also waiting for a new Scotty Futura Phantom to arrive from Canada (think a Goose is bringing it) & a TM R5. I got a 8.5 degree Ping G2 a week or so ago but that was for a friend.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Maybe I should start Ho'ing golf cart covers now that I know what a good deal I got on mine. :hunter:
And hopefully made a spammer feel bad in the process. Oh wait, they are inhuman and don't have feelings. :laugh:

This forum is getting awful boring lately.... :laugh:
Lot's of "secret" ho'ing going on in here!! :laugh:

I have a bunch of components in the shop waiting to be built (2 drivers and 3 wedges) but work has sucked the last couple weeks. Looks like I'll be getting some time soon to start working on the winter club projects. The clubs I really want to build (Maltby MFH hybrids) I can't get the heads for yet, they're not in stock... :mad:

If I find a fairway wood I really like I could have an all component bag sometime this next season. :D

Oh yeah, I'm also building a club and storage rack too. Got the materials all scoped out at Home Depot and CAD drawing made. I just need to pick the stuff up and build it!

Not really secret hoing, just silent plotting at this point. :laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
There is nothing that's got my interest enought to go on another hoing spree just yet. I may try to get a 13* TEE and a new driver shaft but not all that interested in anything else.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Thinking of picking up some more irons just not sure what to get yet. I would like something in a GI style but don't want the thick assed sole that comes with a lot of them. The new Burner XD's have a halfway decent look to them...yes I am being shallow & want my clubs to be pleasing to my eyes as well as a good feel.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I am happy with my my bag right now. The only thing I am thinking about is a new putter. Slighter comes to mind, just because I want to be different. Everybody I play with around here has a Scotty or an Odyssey, but my putter is already unique. Nobody has a TP Mills, nobody has a Slighter either though. No more ho'ing for a while though, my car has a nice dent in it. :real angry:

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I have a nice project that I just completed to unveil, but alas, my lovely wife has the camera again. Maybe I can make everyone guess like Rock did.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I just bought a BCD, regulator, octo, computer and SPG. Does that count??

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I just bought this today

Epson Home Cinema 1080 UB - Projectors - Quebec Acoustic

A nice replacement for my current PJ, and should keep me busy until the snow melts.

It always scares me when i have to request a price on something...
icon10.gif

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Too many anacronyms.

Swine Pig Dog? :D

R35

BCD = Buoyancy Compensation device (AKA - underwater life jacket)
SPG = Small Pressure Gauge (AKA - how much compressed air do I have left before I become part of this reef)
Octo = Octopus, or safe second (AKA - 2ns stage regulator failure backup or my buddy is out of air and can either drown or use my octo)

AKA = also known as ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
BCD = Buoyancy Compensation device (AKA - underwater life jacket)
SPG = Small Pressure Gauge (AKA - how much compressed air do I have left before I become part of this reef)
Octo = Octopus, or safe second (AKA - 2ns stage regulator failure backup or my buddy is out of air and can either drown or use my octo)

AKA = also known as ;)

You getting certified? This is something I've toyed with for 10 years. Get it and you're good for life. The only trouble is the open water certificate. Not much ocean around here. :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online