• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Somebody buy something

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
That shaft sounds perfect for Piper.

He's looking for a piece of rebar for a 3W now.

We talked about it already. He LMK he wasn't going after it as I'd sent him the link already. Hopefully I can basically pull off a "free" TEE head since it was only $42.75.

PingZing2

Can you HACK it?
Jun 6, 2005
We talked about it already. He LMK he wasn't going after it as I'd sent him the link already. Hopefully I can basically pull off a "free" TEE head since it was only $42.75.

You don't have 42.75 now that is a ho!!!

I suppose I will give you $100 for the Miura's and you don't even have to waste time dealing on ebay.:laugh:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I never used a 5 wood or a gap wedge, so it should be fun to mess around with them when the weather gets nicer.
WOW!!! Enjoy, the 5w (and now hopefully my new 4w) and 52* have always stood out as my 2 top clubs on the average during the 6 years I have played. I am really hoping this new TEE 4w stands out like my 5w did prior to getting the G2. I rarely ever hit a driver when I had the Tight Lies 5w in my bag. I could usually even deloft the thing and get as much distance as my driver, and I have always hit a driver fairly consistent It was just automatic on just about any shot until my swing became to much for the shaft. Looking back, I still wish I had just bought one with a stiff shaft. At the time they were only like $30. The 52* has always been a favorite and my primary chipping club.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
I bought a couple of Cameron putters.

Pre-Titleist Classic 1.5 - gamer shape.
Circa 1 - Charcoal Mist.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i just got back from the range, (its 9*F here) and i don't see myself replacing any club currently in my bag. everything performed well. guy next to me had a Burner TP, and using the HiBore was just cheating in comparison.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Hey Ez if Piper doesn't take the V2 I probably will just let me know.

OK, I'll let you know. I'm going to give it a go first of course. :) I've already thrown out a line for a VS 80S or an 85S CompNT for it (the TEE head) though. This would make a good shaft for Twofast as he tends to hook his 3W. I don't think they get much stiffer without being XX than this thing.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I dont think there would be any real chance of me being able to hit that shaft.

I dont swing that hard, especially with my 3w, yes I want a heavier shaft for accuracy, but I think a tour V2 xflex would be a little counter productive.

If it was stiff i'd have taken it off the bay and already had it sent my way:laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
That's what I'm thinking too but for the price it wasn't bad. I should be able to swing a VS maybe and definitely a CompNT for the price I can get for it as a pull. It'll keep me busy till I figure out what the heck I'm going to do with the driver.
icon10.gif

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
My Mizuno MX500 in 9.5* came today, by FedEx but I intercepted him before the lil woman woke up. To bad all the driving ranges in my area are closed. My golf lesson was rescheduled for tommorow so hopefully I'll get a chance to hit it under expert supervision. I can't wait to see how it performs compared to my other 2 drivers, both of which are 10.5*'s. Hopefully I can drop my tragectory enough to prevent the ballooning I'm getting now?

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I've found (personally) the ballooning is more the shaft then the launch angle. Not sure if others agree.... :)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Just snagged a CompNT 85-S for the TEE 13* for $35 shipped. It's been spined and floed as well I guess. That'll make a nasty little stick for the shorter, tighter par 4's.

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
I just sold the burner tp and bought a 9.5 hibore xl tour with a vs proto by you 70 extra stiff

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.