• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Somebody buy something

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
I got the burner tp listed on that "one site" and as soon as it goes i get to ho a new driver, so far in 2008 i have ho'd, 2005 rac tp 3-pw, tour issue 60* ping tour wedge, 52 feel nomad wrx wedge, a 19* hibore 5 wood, and a ping g2 tess putter.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
You getting certified? This is something I've toyed with for 10 years. Get it and you're good for life. The only trouble is the open water certificate. Not much ocean around here. :D

R35

The Mrs and I were certified in the fall. We've dove before while on cruises, but this will be our first "dive" trip.

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
ive done a fair amount of hoing but nothing secretive... when i recieve a new package in the mail my family just shakes their heads in disgust the girlfriend is finding it a little displeasing... but i suppose im just addicted... at least its not crack huh?

Nike ignite irons stiff steel shafts
i took a risk on a brand new 2008 adams insight boxer driver (i might be getting duped...)
adams golf 3 wood never been hit for about 50 dollars.
mizuno mp 14s sold em about 2 months after i got them because i wanted the ignite irons
a lob wedge and a new gap wedge...
im thinking about getting the nicklaus golf wedges that nicklaus golf introduced like 2 years ago... i found a set 52 56 60 minimal bounce for 40 bucks a piece in very good condition so i might spring for that...
i got a new yes! callie putter 35 inches going to cut it down to 32 or 33 (im 6 foot 1 lol)

i think thats about it but lets be honest its never over... its a disease although for me a pleasent one.

someguy

Jan 8, 2008
sittin on a bunch of cash from deployment so i thought, " eh,,,what the hell.."

enjoy..
new mizzy's.jpg
new mizzy's 2.jpg

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Other than the Renegade/Graman combo which I already posted about, the only other equipment type purchases were a couple of Snake Eyes branded Grafalloy Blue Pro Launch Fairway shafts so that I can pull the stock Fuji's out of my TE Carbon fairway heads. Too good of deal to pass up, 50% off. :laugh:

Now I just gotta find the time to pull out the old and put in the new.

Oops, almost forgot the Camera Ho. New Canon Rebel XTi Digital camera along with a 50mm prime lens to add to the collection of lenses so I could take better pictures at the PGA Merchandise Show. :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
used up the last of my golf galaxy credit to buy one of them Maltby's... Will give it a test drive in Tampa in April :)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
nothing for me. still kinda hunting for a cheap driver head to pair with the Grafalloy Prolaunch 75X i have laying around. met a girl over winter break, so my club 'hoing has taken a back seat, especially with the weather being as crappy as it has been.

if you want to spot me some $, WBL, i'd be more than happy to buy something, pair it with the Prolaunch, and follow up on here :laugh:

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
I've just spent a pile here in the last month. I just bought an Accuflex Creation shaft for my driver, an Accuflex Evolution shaft for my 3-wood, a new set of Mizuno MP32s, a Skycaddie SG5, and a couple of new coolers to pack some beer in. I hope I'm done spending for a while.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I just got a Burner TP 5 wood and a gap wedge to give me some more versatillity in my bag set up for different courses. I never used a 5 wood or a gap wedge, so it should be fun to mess around with them when the weather gets nicer. Trying to figure out what type of grind if any to put on the sole of this one.

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Got a Snake Eyes 653D driver head... not that big of a deal, but apparantly someone who had it before me (poorly) bored out the hosel as a .335 shaft could rattle in it. My "ho-ness" isnt as strong as others... I am still new to the ways

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
DOH!! Don't you just hate it when you throw in a bump and win something you weren't entirely committed to actually wanting? I just won a Tour Edge Exotics 13* 3W with a tour V2 shaft. I'll don't think there's chance I can hit this shaft. It's 96g, 1.6 torque and an X flex. I think I'll pull the shaft and sell it, drop a VS Proto 80S or a Comp NT 85S in it.
icon10.gif
The worst part is I don't even have enough to buy it. I have to throw my Yes putter and FTi headcove on fleabay for a quick sale to cover it. I emailed the guy to explain it and assure him I'd have payment to him Fri at the latest.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
DOH!! Don't you just hate it when you throw in a bump and win something you weren't entirely committed to actually wanting? I just won a Tour Edge Exotics 13* 3W with a tour V2 shaft. I'll don't think there's chance I can hit this shaft. It's 96g, 1.6 torque and an X flex. I think I'll pull the shaft and sell it, drop a VS Proto 80S or a Comp NT 85S in it.
icon10.gif
The worst part is I don't even have enough to buy it. I have to throw my Yes putter and FTi headcove on fleabay for a quick sale to cover it. I emailed the guy to explain it and assure him I'd have payment to him Fri at the latest.

That shaft sounds perfect for Piper.

He's looking for a piece of rebar for a 3W now.

🔥 Latest posts