• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Somebody buy something

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
OK, my putting woes are over now, my new putter arrived. A few new hats for the rotation and the components for my 1st attempt at club building.
Golf equip. 010.jpg
Golf equip. 028.jpg
Golf equip. 027.jpg
Golf equip. 030.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
A couple more of my future 7 wood and my new bag. The wifes bag also, :laugh: What can I say, she loves it and it's not like she even uses them anyway!
Golf equip. 031.jpg
Golf equip. 032.jpg
Golf equip. 033.jpg
Golf equip. 034.jpg

kelvinsense

degen gambler
May 9, 2008
I'm about to buy an Aldila NVS shaft for my driver :)
tips on choosing weight? 65,75, etc

I'm getting an R flex, and am planning to cut it down to about 43"-44".
5'5, wrist to floor of 33". thanks!

Dannykos

Sep 20, 2006
just snagged a Cobra L4V-X 9 degree - and also, a Protopype shaft to in it - incase (as i suspect) the stock will launch too high/too much spin.

:)

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
just snagged a Cobra L4V-X 9 degree - and also, a Protopype shaft to in it - incase (as i suspect) the stock will launch too high/too much spin.

:)

Great pick up!!! I'm still loving mine with the X-Blueboard. I must admit the 1st 9 holes I played with it I was composing the listing I was gonna list as soon as I got home as I couldn't hit it worth a dam. Then on the back 9 I pegged it REAL high and I've not looked back since!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.