• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sonartec SS - 1.5, 15.5* 3-wood

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Shafted in a stiff Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 with a brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip to spice it up(.600 core, logo down, 2 wraps seam up).

Comes with original head cover and is in fantastic condition. I let one of my buddies use it for a short time, but he has moved on to a Titleist.

$35 plus shipping(48 contiguous states only) which is a flat fee of $18 I have worked out with the local PakMail...or can be picked up locally in Tampa.

Thanks and please feel free to ask any questions.
!BPFv35gBmk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLl0T+JBJ)7u5wNz!~~_1.JPG
f62a_1.JPG
f701_1.JPG

OP
R

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
ooops sorry meant to put this in the classified....anyone know how to move these posts? sorry

OP
R

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Well.....I think it's very easy, but that is a subjective answer. I have an NP-99 I put in and out of the bag depending on how well my 2-iron and I are getting along. The NP-99 I like just a bit more b/c it's ben 2* open and plays a fantastic little cut. This 1.5 is square.

I make an old school dirt tee when it's windy and put my driver away b/c I can deloft it and play a very low ball that just drives through the wind. Can't play it as well with the 1.5 as I can with my 99, but I just prefer an open face angle.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
If you still have this next week I'll get it from you.

Gawd I'm sick, :faintthud

OP
R

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Hmmm. Just noticed that you play to a 2.3.

Never mind. Carry on.

:D

It's definitely not a 'game improvement' club if that is what you mean. You have to create the shot w/ this club for sure, but it allows you to hit a ton of different shot shapes b/c the face angle is square and there is no weight bias. Sorry, didn't know exactly what you meant initially....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.