• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Soso round today

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Well, a friend of mine and his wife invited me to play golf today. They wanted some more pointers. I was using my TeeDroid to track my round, and not really keeping up with my score. At the end of the round I looked at my final score and realized I was working on a decent round until I fell apart on the last 2 holes.

Bogey
Bogey
Bogey
Bogey
Par
Bogey
Double
Par
Bogey

for a 8 over 43 on the front 9

Bogey
Bogey
Par
Bogey
Bogey
Bogey
Bogey
Triple
Double

for 11 over and a 46 = 89 total

Not exactly setting the world on fire, but not too bad other than 3 holes. I can live with bogeys, it's the doubles and triples that tick me off. And sadly I knew I'd made the triple on the back 9 and let it lead to the double right behind it. Oh well, at least my putting was decent today. I actually sank quite a few one putts, and only 3 putted twice.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
It was 15 degrees when I woke up this morning and never got out of the 20s.

I think I hate you.

Grab your clubs and that Black Leather outfit and come on down Claire, it's 61º's here right now. ;)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Claire, you come on down here to New Mexico and you don't even need to worry what you're wearing. ;)

Sounds good on the round dubya, I don't know about you, but bad holes are just going to happen, its a fluke if they don't, rather than if they do, for me.

🔥 Latest posts