• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

**SPECIAL HOLIDAY DISCOUNT OFFER**

S

Sullivan Golf

**SPECIAL HOLIDAY DISCOUNT OFFER**

(VOUCHER CODE= 311053000)

SAVE $5.00 OFF The hottest new training aid to hit the market this year-- "The Perfect Angle" from Sullivan Golf!!!

Golfers throughout the US, Australia, Sweden and even The United Kingdom are now swinging with more power, accuracy and consistency than ever before, since using The Perfect Angle, and now for a limited time you can too -- for 25% less!

How does "The Perfect Angle" achieve these results? By helping to correct one of the most fundamental flaws in most player's swings - the collapsing of the arms during the backswing.

As all golf instructors know, this collapsing or over-traveling of the arms, is the cause of many of the following swing faults:

· Lack of radial extension
· Incomplete shoulder turn
· Break down of the swing arc
· Poor connection between the shoulders and arms during the downswing
· Inconsistent ball contact
· Getting the club "stuck" on the downswing
· Flipping of the hands at impact

With "The Perfect Angle", the golfer will maintain a 90 degree angle in their dominant arm, correcting many of the above listed swing faults! And, unlike other products currently on the market, "The Perfect Angle" is unobtrusive, comfortable to use, and with it's sleek, compact design, small enough to even wear throughout an entire round of golf.

From your very first swing, you will instantly know when you've achieved maximum arm bend -- thereby achieving "The Perfect Angle" for a more powerful, accurate and consistent golf swing than ever before!
Just visit our web-site and order using the voucher code shown above and you will instantly receive your 25% discount!!

(This offer will expire 12/1/05)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
<cough>

Pardon me mr. spammer but html is disabled on this board thus the sloppy looking post.
Why I allow your continued existence on this board at all is a mystery to me and a question I will have to ponder.

</cough>

OP
S

Sullivan Golf

My apologies...

Dear administrator,

Please accept my sincere apology if my offer to your forum members violated your established advertising policies.

I will not submit any more advertisements, per your forum's directives.

Regards,

Sullivan Golf

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
We have many members who advertise various wares here. The difference is that they also are participants who engage the rest of us with various tales and do not come here for the sole purpose of running advertisements.

Think about that.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.