• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SPECIAL OFFER: My 1969 Ryder Cup Book Featuring Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin Can Be Yours...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING. Do you need a golf-related gift for yourself or someone on your list?

I'd like you to have my book, DRAW IN THE DUNES: The 1969 Ryder Cup and the Finish That Shocked the World. And I'll make you a special offer only available here:

Only $15 for a signed (or unsigned) hardcover edition. That includes postage.*

Here's a little about the book.

DRAW IN THE DUNES
tells the dramatic story of the 1969 Ryder Cup, which ended in the first tie in the 42-year history of the biennial matches between the United States and Great Britain and Ireland (GB&I). The Americans were the overwhelming favorites, but GB&I, led by new Open champion Tony Jacklin, were youthful and bold. They were determined to win back the Cup even when few people (including their countrymen) gave them a chance. This tense Ryder Cup came down to the last singles match between Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin. It ended with a famous act of sportsmanship.

DRAW IN THE DUNES was nominated for The Herbert Warren Wind Book Award, an annual USGA award that recognizes outstanding contributions to golf literature. Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin contributed the foreword.

"Neil Sagebiel brings the memorable tournament to life…Mr. Sagebiel's narrative is strongest when he reports the hole-to-hole proceedings, which is all the more remarkable since only three minutes of television footage were archived. He teases out drama and puts the reader on the green." —Wall Street Journal

"Draw in the Dunes recounts the times, the circumstances and perhaps best of all, the background needed for readers to put the 1969 Cup and Nicklaus' concession into perspective….Bottom line--if you are interested in golf, the Ryder Cup, its history and its personalities, you will enjoy this book and give it a permanent spot on the shelf." ―New England Golf Monthly

Interested? Contact me at [email protected].

*While supplies last. I have a small surplus I'd like to share with readers and friends.

Source: SPECIAL OFFER: My 1969 Ryder Cup Book Featuring Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin Can Be Yours for a Small Price

🔥 Latest posts