• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Spike review...thoughts?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I can't believe I am replying to this thread BUT...

What the hell is the deal with Q-Locks? Who was the genius that invented this dumbass system. It takes Clark fecking Kent and a can of WD-40 (wow that reminds me of Halloween 1994 at college?) anyway, to get these suckers off. I pretty much ripped the soles of my last pair of shoes trying to get them out.

I guess I am a sucker for punishment, since I bought a pair of Nike (totally unlike me) shoes that have the Q-Lock system. I was surprised to find that I really like these shoes, but I think I'll buy a new pair before I change the damned spikes.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VT,

Strange, I never had any trouble. I did, however, have to drill out a couple of the holes as they got filled with little pebbles. After that, golden.

WD-40. Ha! Reminds me of a funny line...

"A man only needs two things, WD-40 and duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40."

R35

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Damn Canadians. That's not a limerick. THIS is a limerick:

The limerick's callous and crude,
Its morals distressingly lewd;
It's not worth the reading
By persons of breeding -
It's designed for us vulgar and rude.

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
much, lol

Now get back to screwing your thingys into holes and telling us the stories. We're all anxious to hear

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.