• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sponsors / advertisers

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
As if you hadn't figured it out already, I'm trying to raise some cash to take the edge off the monthly bill to keep the site moving forward.

Several people have asked about advertising on ST and until now I have put it off.

We get an average of 29,000 page views per month.

I am going to be offering small graphic links which will be viewable on the forum index page the main page and maybe inside the forum as well.

The cost for this will be $50 per month or $500 per year (save $100).

You supply the graphic & text, size 160 x 75 pixels (I can help with this if needed).

GigaGolf

Sep 28, 2006
Hi Slingblade61,

We are interested in advertising on your site. But have you considered an affiliate relationship. Our affiliates with your Page Rank and Page Strength make much more than $500 a year. It's more like $500 per month.

Anyway, you can email me at [email protected] if you'd like to discuss it further. Thanks.
Rick

Mr Shaft Skinz

Inventor of Shaft Skinz
Feb 7, 2007
Advertising/affiliates

Gents

I just joined yesterday but I would be interested in advertising Shaft Skinz on the web site. It's a brand new product and we're trying to reach a wide golfing audience so I'd seriously consider this.

I'm just finding out about affiliation (any advice welcome for such a product). This would be attractive because there'd be no up front cost but if the site really performs in terms of conversions to sales it would be worth it.

I'll get back to you on this but any comments welcome.

Oh yeah, for those of you visitng the site - you'll be able to buy in US dollars by next week and we'll take the hit on the currency conversion - retail $29.99 per pack of 12.

Mr Shaft Skinz
in chilly Northern Ireland.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.