• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SPY Photo's------ Tour KO driver

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
Infiniti's new KO Tour' driver.. release date- not known yet- maybe the end of the year.. they overnighted a head to me for looks and hits! it is in the prototype stage so little things will be changed.. 1st impressions are good on looks- cross between the KO/XMOI driver they have now. Tour model = face angles will be 0* to open.. so a golf head geared towards the mid to low capper. hits> nice high/ low spin balls i and about 4 guys hit with it yesterday. put a accra tour 60 stiff in her and off we went. 10.5* head i had to hit. again nice 1st impression.. sound not too loud but a metallic tone and center hits gave off a little higher pitch.. more to come------ some pic's..
ko.jpg
ko1.jpg
k.jpg

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Looks very nice Ken. What sort of feedback did you get from your group. Surefire winner?

Have to say I don't know much about Infiniti.

OP
Victory

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
no idea of price yet** probably 200-290 range built with a good shaft...

*** winner? yes- had a 50 year old 4capper hit it and a 15 year 2 capper hit, and a few others we range from 7-12.. all hit it well and liked it.. some did not dig the high polish face plate or sole paint job - but hitting wise- thumbs up!! so - when i get a real one- i'll shaft it and we'll pass it around the forum here for testing.. may be cold months for some- but we'll see -- no hard time frame as to the release..

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Count me in as a tester, Always ready to try the next greatest driver, :laugh:

OP
Victory

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
i send it to Ireland--- it stays there... !!!!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Looks good there Ken...like I need more temptation!

golf-a-holic

Aug 22, 2008
Wow, that's a beauty! What are the loft offerings? Thanks, Jim -

By the way I have the KO with an AccuFLEX Creation and it's a Monster!

Skiddlydiddly

Jul 17, 2007
Do those grooves on the top do anything, like make the crown lighter, or change the sound or something?

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I should be playing in January. So I'm up for on course testing.

OP
Victory

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
alright - the new revamped - ready for market driver Tour Ko arrived friday .. shafted it with the accra xt- 60 stiff at 45''.. good middle ground shaft a few styles can hit..
-- grooves on top- help with strength in the design, sound, energy transfer.. and looks cool!!!
-- new version - looks the same but they made osme internal changes to make it less LOUD - more solid sound and harder face feel at impact..
--OK if you guys are able to still play golf etc.. weather good , wife good , no legal issues etc.. let me know via direct email and we'll get this driver sent out for real world testing.. 10.5*, xt 60, stiff, 45'' spec's. thanks

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.