• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Squamish Valley GC

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
Squamish Valley advertises “lush greens,water, and snow capped mountains” and do they ever mean it. Almost 1/2 way between the North Shore and Whistler, it’s about a 40 minute drive from home which is pretty much the average driving time to a lot of the courses I play.

anorthvanmike.net_wp_content_uploads_2009_04_map1.jpg

We paid the spring rate which came to about $50, and looking on their website its $70 during the summer. A bit pricey but I guess you always have to pay for a view.Here’s what you will see at the first hole:

anorthvanmike.net_wp_content_uploads_2009_04_pic9.jpg

I found the course to be not that difficult to play as it’s not the longest from tee to hole, and the greens were great to putt on. Ball rolled nice and smooth and guessing the breaks proved to be not too difficult. Not a lot of undulations to deal with as well.

anorthvanmike.net_wp_content_uploads_2009_04_pic6.jpg

The course is easy to walk too. No gimmicky stuff here and not to difficult to plan your attack on most of the holes. Challenging enough for a mid-’capper, but not enough to demolish our confidence at any point. A nice relaxing round of golf!

anorthvanmike.net_wp_content_uploads_2009_04_sodbunker.jpg

anorthvanmike.net_wp_content_uploads_2009_04_pic2.jpg

anorthvanmike.net_wp_content_uploads_2009_04_pic3.jpg

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Definitely adding that to my must play list for this year!

Never knew squamish had a nice course, just figured it being the ringky dink town on my route to whistler.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.