• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Srixon buys Cleveland Golf

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I agree with alot of the comments here - I think this is a win/win
Cleveland's distributors should be able to get Srixon gear out to more players and cleveland's products should hopefully improve as the new owners may be more willing to invest vs old owners who were likely trying to cut costs short term with the intention of divesting.

I wondered if Eracers post about the srixon wedges going on sale had anything to do with it but it's way too early - I'm guessing we won't see much change in the current cleveland line for a while

I think the low price on the WG-504's has more to do with the introduction of the new WG-706's. I'm going wait for UALtim's review of them at the PGA show. But I'm very interested.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I think the low price on the WG-504's has more to do with the introduction of the new WG-706's. I'm going wait for UALtim's review of them at the PGA show. But I'm very interested.

great, I will probably end up preferring the 706's and have to ho some more stuff next February..........not that there is anything wrong with that.:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts