• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Srixon WG 504 - 54 degrees 8 bounce

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So this thing finally arrived. Figured the grooves in my Titty SM were wearing out, or maybe just because I got a good price on the Srixon, but anyway I got one.

So I played a few holes last night and decided to put it through its paces. The thing is it felt really HEAVY, like a ton! (Never prone to exaggeration!)

But having said that I hit some nice shots with it. Can't say it was performing any better than the Titleist, but I think it will take several more sessions to come to a full conclusion on that.

So when I got back home I weighted it and guess what, it's exactly the same weight as the Spin Milled. Still feels heavier in the head or maybe I'm just a headcase.

Anyway putting the two clubs side by side there is a remarkable similarity in shape and design. Bar a few subtle differences, these clubs could have been cast from the same mould.

Review to be continued...

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
You should have rang me - I would have played a few holes.

Only played 4 on Riverside (1, 16,17 & 18), started at 6.45pm so ran out of light. Just really getting some exercise dude!

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
That is what I need to do. Have been sitting about doing nothing the past few weeks with this condition. Have put on half a stone, too. Not good..:(

🔥 Latest posts