• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Srixon WG-504

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I got this from Eracer - it's 60* with 8* bounce. I took it to the range today because my course is still closed. I hit my driver and 3 wood great, same for the hybrid. Irons were okay, but not great. I was hitting the 54* fairly well, and then I hit this. It feels very good, quite soft, but I was getting a really high ballflight and no distance compared to my Callaway 60*. I chipped with it for a while, had a little too much bounce for me. All in all, it felt great, but I wanted to have the loft checked.

Took it to Dick's on the way home as I needed a glove anyway. There was a new girl behind the golf counter; she was absolutely stunning. ;) The loft on the wedge was actually 62*. I asked her take it to 58*, she tried but had to call over a guy to do it. I'm not joking, she said, "It's too hard for me." :D (I might have to go to this DSG more often ;)).

I stopped back at a different range after Dick's and chipped for a while again. It's much better after the bend. Lot's of bite, should be great for 40 and under pitches and chips. I can still open it up and hit high, soft shots. Great wedge.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Totally forgot - thanks Eracer! Did you get the cally yet?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Sorry, I thought I sent you a PM. Yeah, I got it today. I'll take it to the range tomorrow. That is one heavy MF, though...it swingweighted out to E1. It was in great shape. Thanks!

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I noticed that about it as well, maybe it has a tip weight or something.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Of course, now you will want more of them. :laugh: Great wedges, I have tried most of the big name wedges and none of them can kick the Srixons out of the bag.

Members online

No members online now.