• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Srixon Z Star

KSUgolfer

Jul 19, 2011
Anyone play or have played these balls. I am interested switching to a different ball here soon. I have been told these are pretty decent. How are they durability wise (cover scuffing)? Any info or input is greatly appreciated... Thanks.. Jeff

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I've been curious about those balls too. I always liked the Z-UR's (I think that's what they were called).

Jun 24, 2006
I played the Z star for the last two seasons. I haven't found a ball I like more. The feel off a driver is fantastic, and yet it's perfect around the green for my game ( 1 handicap ). Durability is great, so you don't have to worry about that. I highly recommend trying this ball. I'd spend an hour saying good things but I don't have the time so : I have nothing bad to say about the Z star. I will be playing it for quite a while

OP
KSUgolfer

KSUgolfer

Jul 19, 2011
Thanks for the insight on these ThatCanadianGuy. I will definitely try these things out once pay day rolls around this friday lol..

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Yip, I'd also like to add my love of the Z Star, just tried the XV ball, feels nice, a little firmer but still plenty soft.

Fourputt

Littleton, Colorado
Sep 5, 2006
The Z-Star is the toughest premium ball I've played. It also performs well. It has become my ball of choice.

🔥 Latest posts