• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Srixon Z-Star

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I was in the PGA Tour Superstore the other day and they had these plain white boxes on display with a sign that said "Straight from the Srixon Tour Van". They were labeled as Z-Stars for 19.95 dz. I took a box over to the regular ball area and compared one of the balls from one of the regular Z-Star boxes and they looked identical. I picked up a dz and will give them a try this weekend.

Hackin_Away

Feb 13, 2009
Nice! I woulda bought a couple too! I found a party store that actually sells balls in bags. Apparently the guy who provides them lives by courses and walks the woods and what not. Found a dozen z's in excellent shape for 17.99 on that rack. Gonna be poppin in to check that rack more often, lol. He said he also gets pro-v's in there. While i dont NORMALLY use those....for the 19.99/dz i would!

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
Incredible price -- for my favorite ball! I'd have to put a dozen Z's in a different Srixon box and hope for a naive cashier in order to get that kind of deal.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.