• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SSB - Ocean Isle model in Oil Rubbed Bronze

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Here is an Ocean Isle in our newest and most popular "Oil Rubbed Bronze" finish.
Let me know what you guys think of this finish as it is my favorite finish as well.

2009_08040010.jpg

2009_08040012.jpg

2009_08040013.jpg

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
I have always been a sucker for oil rubbed bronze hinges, door knobs, and strikeplates. Those are BEAUTIFUL!

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
wow, I would get the "slow play" penalty with that...who has time to putt, when we can just stand on the green looking at it!!

(wishing for a winning lottery ticket to buy that sweet puppy)

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Well you get that finish customized for you for less than a Scotty Cameron that may or may not fit you.

Plus the oil rubbed bronze is so much better looking than plain ole stainless!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I have to admit the oil finishes don't suit my eye at all, not on putters, nor wedges, I'm more of a chrome-nickel time of finish, but I'm sure some people would love it with all their hearts...

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Chris, it sucks and you suck.;) If you keep this up, you are going to force me to buy one and tell everyone how much they really suck, and that they are the worst putters ever made. You don't want that now do you? Seriously, when I get my putting stroke figured out, you guys are tops on my list for a new putter. Good work.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Thanks for the comments guys. This i s not a true oil can type of finish. It is an actual bronze plating. The color is called oil rubbed bronze.

This is our most popular finish, I think it has a lot to do with the old MGBRNZ Ping putters.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I absolutely love the look of this putter and if I wasn't trying to raise $$ for something else right now I would grab one. Just can't do it at the moment.

Unless you want to work out a trade, I have access to plenty of Pure Vermont Maple Syrup and pretty much any other Maple product you could wish for! I'd put up a website for my in laws but I don't want to cause trouble- LOL.

Seriously though, great looking putter!!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Now this one I like. The face milling is sweet. Is this available in a lefty version?

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Now this one I like. The face milling is sweet. Is this available in a lefty version?

Unfortunately this model is no longer available left handed. We do have the Yaupon and Surfside still in Oil Rubbed Bronze.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.