• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ST Fantasy Football (free/bragging rights only)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
WTF! Adrian Peterson gets 3 yards? Against the Niners?
WTF? Travis Henry beats the drug rap and Selvein Young rushes for 156 yards?
WTF? Kitna throws no TD's? He NEVER throws no TD's.

I hate my team.
But it's not completely over. Not yet.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Yes it is.

Gun has Brady AND Moss
The boys from Boston went off again.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Could have been worse. Moss let a TD go through his hands in the fourth quarter. :laugh:

Go Pats. :D

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
How about McNabb putting up all of 11 points, TO 5 points, and a combined 6 points from my def and kicker?

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
pretty nice when the only thing i have to mad about is starting David Garrard ( 20-36, 230 yds
2 TDs) instead of Jay Cutler ( 20-27, 244 yds
4 TDs)

Dallas Clark, Kolby Smith, Patrick Crayton, and Dwayne Bowe didn't do much either, but noone on my bench did considerably better.

Jacksonville D was solid once again, my sleeper Defense strikes again.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
pretty nice when the only thing i have to mad about is starting David Garrard ( 20-36, 230 yds
2 TDs) instead of Jay Cutler ( 20-27, 244 yds
4 TDs)

Dallas Clark, Kolby Smith, Patrick Crayton, and Dwayne Bowe didn't do much either, but noone on my bench did considerably better.

Jacksonville D was solid once again, my sleeper Defense strikes again.

I only wish that Belichick would consider sitting Brady Moss (they're really becoming fused at the hip now) and saving them for the playoffs. But BB is such a dick he's more worried about getting the "undefeated" moniker.

Then again, he hasn't had to worry about injuries all year, since Brady Moss has been untouchable. And "undefeated" seems to be the only title left for them this year, since "most incredible season by a QB", and "Superbowl champs - again" seem to be pretty much locked up.

I want Packers - Patriots in the Super Bowl.

But mostly I want Brady Moss to sit, so that I can hear Youngun crying the blues as his team evaporates into mediocrity...;)

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
Trent Edwards helped me out this week.Vinny was terrible with his whole point.but Young only had 5 so it wasnt much of a loss.Curtis and Rice werent much help either.but the big boys pulled through

LT=35
Barber=38
Gonzalez=20
Edwards=30
Holt=17

even with a suspect QB core back to back weeks of 174,170.will keep me solidly in the top 4.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Thoughts on this week:

I sure hope Romo's thumb gets better. Otherwise, I'm toast.

On a related (non-fantasy) note. What a shame that Philly has no offense besides Westbrook. Their defense has really stepped up against two very good teams this years. They made Dallas look very beatable.

New rule: Never pick a Buffalo player again - ever. Aren't RB's like Marshawn Lynch supposed to go crazy on crappy weather days like that? 82 yards and no TD's doesn't cut it boys...

Thank goodness Brady Moss had an off day. The Revolution still scored a bunch of points, and could pretty much have sealed up first place if Brady had the 5 TD's I thought he was going to score. As it is, unless AP goes off for me tonight against 'Da Bears', it's looking rough for my Chain Gang.

Felching Cowboy has scrapped his way up the ladder in a most impressive manner. Great waiver wire work! I knew the Bucs defense was going to be scoring some points late in the season. Tell me again why I dropped them to go back to the stinky Giants?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
to ensure my victory! 31 pts baby!!!!

You're welcome...

I'm still hanging on by the tip of one claw. If I can score 40 points tonight between Greg Olsen and Adrian Peterson, I'll only be 103 down. Still doable, but only if I set scoring records and the Revs take a dump the next two weeks.

Yeah, right...at this point I'm hoping to finish 2nd after picking last. I'll take a 1-2 finish the first two years. I would like to finish as back-to-back champ in years one and two however.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
TO going down is going to kill my run to 2nd place. Bastard had 15 points in a quarter and a half would have been a huge fantasy day. Oh well hopefully I can hold on to 3rd.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Looking at my team it's nothing short of a miracle that I am even in contention for the top 3 :D

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i need a good week so that i don't have to worry next week. come on brady moss.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
I think thats all she wrote on this one, guys. Instead of just relying on bradymoss, everyone had a good week, lol.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.