• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ST meet up in CT

AaA

Feb 22, 2005
EZ still got bogey on the 500+ yd par 5. Not bad for leaving a 490 yd'er for his 2nd. Give the man some credit :)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Did you ever think it's BECAUSE of you know one lives nearby? :laugh: :laugh:

:real angry: Wicked burn! I even set myself up for that one. Good job old man, but you just wait(or maybe I deserved that)...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
The course looks good. Is that a winter ryegrass?

Not sure on the type of grass but it wasn't all that great of shape. Fairways were not terrible but poor drainage and a few tire marks from carts made them crappy in spots. Greens were crap. Worst greens I've played on in quite some time. I can't complain because Sling had a free pass for me. If I'd paid the normal rate I'd have been dissapointed enough to go mention it in the pro shop. They shouldn't be charging full rate with greens that horrible. I'd say a 40% discount due to about 60% actual grass might have been feasable. :laugh:

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Hahaha...fun day guys!

Started off mildly hung over on like 3 hours of sleep, which led to a nice smooth 45 on the front, even though i didn't think I was hitting the ball too bad.

Cut a few strokes off on the back, but we were playing our match and I wasnt really keeping score.

Went out to play with just Ez after Sling and AaA left, ended up shooting 34 on the 3rd 9.

Then it started raining, but we ended up trekking out for one more 9, 3 clubs in hand. Bested my original 45 by shooting a 43 on the same 9 with 5i, 8i, and a sand wedge. And i putted like shit.

Funny game this is

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I just want to know one thing:

Was there more laughing, or more crying...? :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.