• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

stack and tilt swing need help

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
spam. you made the same post in the "News and Such" forum, that makes you a spammer.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Hello Willie,,look pretty good to me nice tempo..How far do you hit your 6 iron?

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Why would anyone want to stack and tilt? Because they dream of being Charlie Wi?

Kevin

OP
W

willie60

Aug 6, 2010
Hello Willie,,look pretty good to me nice tempo..How far do you hit your 6 iron?
round about 160-165 yards i never swing flat out usually at 85% of power i try to concentrate on my rythym

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
willie my 6 iron is about 150 I work more on rythym then speed.. I've tried ST 3 or 4 years ago but never pursued, because I was trying to many swings. Got to be too much crap in my head.

WelshGolfer

aka Grand-Master-Duff
Jun 7, 2005
Looks like you got a nice "Late hit" position coming into the ball, should generate some good speed. Would be nice to get a down the line view of the swing too to see the plane (I know the point of the post is to show a S&T and I can see your not casting but...). Nice looking swing tempo.
I am dabbling with Stack n Tilt as I have found myself swaying too much in my backswing of late.

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
Esox, Although Charlie Wi is the poster boy for S&T at the moment, there are many elements in past great players such as Snead , Nelson, Nicklaus, Palmer, Hogan that the guys teach and agree with, mainly staying centred, There are a lot of good things that the guys teach, just it is not for everybody, Wi has won $1000,000+ this year so I would aspire to be him!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
It looks good. I've been hitting that way for 20 years before they called it S & T or came up with lessons. A former college golfer (super good) that I knew taught me that way.

🔥 Latest posts