• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stack and Tilt- The ultimate test

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
Well, here we have it Mr Baddeley is leading a major championship with his stack and tilt technique, could there be no more ringing endorsment than this for Messrs Plummer and Bennett?.

I personally hope it turns into a 5 way dogfight in the last nine and not a procession by Mr Woods or anyone else, i love a major championship with a roller coaster finish.

I think there couldnt be any more of a cauldron to test Aaron's swing but we shall see how he fairs.

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
forgive me for asking. But i have been confused when you guys have been talking about "stack and tilt". What exactly is it?

irfan

May 6, 2007
i love how the "conventional swing" guy in those pics purposely looked awkward and not ideal in his poses

OP
charnockpro

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
Baddeley seemed to struggle through the day and the further out of contention he got the quicker he played!!.

It was maybe a bit early to scrutinize his swing as it has not been that long since he started working with these guys, but more work needed for Mr Baddeley as he only had to shoot 72 to win!.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
The space between his ears is what he needs to work on the most. The pressure of playing in the final group at the US Open just destroyed him. I hope he keeps playing well and getting into the majors. He's a very good player, and with age should come the even greater success he's looking for.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.