• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stand bags

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
United States United States
I have an Ogio Vaporlite and I love it. Very light and has a ton of storage.

I also have a Ping cart bag that I would love to unload. Hit me up if you'd like more details.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
FYI - If anyone has a Golfsmith near them they will price match the $165 that TGW has on the Four 5. I picked mine up a few days ago down here in FL. Had it out on the course twice and it's great. I don't have my Clic Gear here, but I test fit it on one in the store and it fit great.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Got done moving a buddy of mine early on Saturday so i figured we might as well piss off the ladies and hit the links!

I wanted to walk...the other two wanted to ride, so we rode. I will say the 14 full length dividers is WELL worth any extra weight they add to the bag. Fully loaded this bag is much lighter than my old bag

1. Large garment pocket i could easily fit a rainsuit/sweatshirt/etc
2. 14 dividers, wow does this make a difference. Pick a club, get it, no more 3 clubs coming at you while pulling one out. No more standign there fiddling with clubs trying to get them back in either.
3. velour valuables pocket nice to have, but i wouldn't have missed it if it didn't have it. I don't have much to put in there thats all that valuable anyway
4. ball and tee pockets are solid sized for a guy that loses his balls on a regular basis...not as large as my old bag, but good enough.
5. All the pockets are easy to access, easy to see whats in there.
6. Even though i haven't walked a round with it yet, the strap system is easy to use, easy to get on and off all while feeling comfortable...more on that when i have actually used the system. The bag also fits and rides well on my pull cart and the cart at the course.
7. Looks. I really like the way this bag looks.
8. Quality of materials seems top notch, nothing feels cheap or was added as an afterthought.

Dislikes:
White fabric at the top of the dividers....thats going to be discolored quickly...not a huge deal though.

Overall, very impressed. Well worth the price.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I wanted to walk...the other two wanted to ride, so we rode.

I just don't get it, why young guys like you don't get their asses out of the carts and walk. I played 9 holes thursday evening with 4 other geezers and we were all walking; yesterday afternoon I played with 2 young guys and they were riding. WTF? It's not even hot yet!

Enjoy the new bag. :)

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I just don't get it, why young guys like you don't get their asses out of the carts and walk. I played 9 holes thursday evening with 4 other geezers and we were all walking; yesterday afternoon I played with 2 young guys and they were riding. WTF? It's not even hot yet!

Enjoy the new bag. :)

I hear ya. I like walking. With my old bag i always had a pull cart, but now that i have a stand bag built for being carried, i can leave that cart at home and carry this thing.

It really never gets hot enough up here to warrant using a cart only because of the heat.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.