• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Star Trek putter

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
So it was a real live -for sale- putter. Nothing says it has to be mine. Just that I cant be a business.

Whatever. Its micro.
Tricky,

If you read Sling's "Classified's policy change" thread in Classifieds, he specifically says the classified section is for personal sales only. If you don't understand that this means it has to be an item you are selling, then please understand now that it does. Therefore, your post didn't qualify for the classifieds section and was moved to a more appropriate section.

Not meaning to be rude to you at all. But, I felt that since you had beat this dead horse a couple extra times, I would spell it out clearly so there are no more questions. I also felt like you made a valid statement above based on your interpretation, and wanted to clarify it for all the members.

Hopefully, this settles it and we can go back to enjoying trying to figure out some of your posts!! ;)

If you do have any other questions, please PM me.

MCDavis

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
19334502e9a4483597.jpg

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Cause Rock is Canadian and must be aggravated at all times. I took a Canadian history test once. I got an "Eh".

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm only aggravated when someone doesn't follow simple rules.

And that frustration is not only limited to Canadians, I assure you.

R35

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Canadians are cool by me. I met the Canadian military once. He was a great guy!

🔥 Latest posts