• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Start to finish....Your pre-shot routine.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I'm relatively new to this golf forum thing here. I can tell by the post counts of a couple of you that you spend alot more time on the internet than you do on the golf course. What is the protocall here? Do I now go back and search thru Wigolfers posts so I can cut and paste some stuff to try and bring him down? Is that how this site works? Perhaps I should now go serarch for any threads that Wi posts in so I can hijack them and turn them into stupid arguments. F-it.
There is a lot less snow and ice on the Internet right now. I am not taking sides here, but the protocol is simple. When one of the moderators says "last warning" and "Get back on topic", I would heed the advice if you wish to stay around.

Again, not taking any sides but simply an observation from someone that makes my share of pointed comments yet still has managed to reach probably a higher than average post. Not that I give 2 craps about post count, I usually try and concentrate more on content and the reason I am not getting involved in the squabble. Also the reason I do not feel slighted when they tell me the same. They do so on a fair and equal basis to maintain civility on the forum. Which is likely the reason there are a lot more members with high post counts that are usually filled with insightful information

Although I will say that I have always felt you can improve in any field through education. Golf is certainly no different and I use this forum as a tool of such. While I could care less about your guys squabble, I would take offense to thinking that someone who spends a lot of time on the Internet can not be a good golfer, and I would bargain to guess in the warmer months I likely spend as much time on the course as you. Not that I want to get in a pissing match over who is a better golfer. I do this for enjoyment and would gladly concede that battle to anyone who feels they are better. Although I think Rock has more posts than anyone and I would likely guarantee he is a better golfer than I, and may likely venture to guess he may humbly be equal to the task with most on here. Although this is based on an educated decision on my part through pasts observation. For which have become apparent simply because I many times try and stand back in watch and listen prior to formulating my opinion.

Just as I know many people on here whom I consider friends, yet still manage to get into what many may consider heated conversation, and can respect when an outside influence tells me it is time to step off out of respect.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Although I think Rock has more posts than anyone and I would likely guarantee he is a better golfer than I, and may likely venture to guess he may humbly be equal to the task with most on here.

I'm only on here when it snows, I swear! :D

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It could have been worse, at least the guy on the ground wasn't laying on his back, :biglol:

What could have been worse is if I wasn't thinking that the guy on the ground was Ez.

I was.

Every second of that Youtube.

Yeesh.

:D

R35

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
Tee it up, step back and pick a spot, one practice swing back there, address and let 'er rip.

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
There is a lot less snow and ice on the Internet right now. I am not taking sides here, but the protocol is simple. When one of the moderators says "last warning" and "Get back on topic", I would heed the advice if you wish to stay around.

Again, not taking any sides but simply an observation from someone that makes my share of pointed comments yet still has managed to reach probably a higher than average post. Not that I give 2 craps about post count, I usually try and concentrate more on content and the reason I am not getting involved in the squabble. Also the reason I do not feel slighted when they tell me the same. They do so on a fair and equal basis to maintain civility on the forum. Which is likely the reason there are a lot more members with high post counts that are usually filled with insightful information

Although I will say that I have always felt you can improve in any field through education. Golf is certainly no different and I use this forum as a tool of such. While I could care less about your guys squabble, I would take offense to thinking that someone who spends a lot of time on the Internet can not be a good golfer, and I would bargain to guess in the warmer months I likely spend as much time on the course as you. Not that I want to get in a pissing match over who is a better golfer. I do this for enjoyment and would gladly concede that battle to anyone who feels they are better. Although I think Rock has more posts than anyone and I would likely guarantee he is a better golfer than I, and may likely venture to guess he may humbly be equal to the task with most on here. Although this is based on an educated decision on my part through pasts observation. For which have become apparent simply because I many times try and stand back in watch and listen prior to formulating my opinion.

Just as I know many people on here whom I consider friends, yet still manage to get into what many may consider heated conversation, and can respect when an outside influence tells me it is time to step off out of respect.

Everybody else had moved on.....I guess you didn't get the warning. :horse:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Yep, that might be the gayest thing ever.

Wait, no the high five at the end was.

That was super weak.

R35

I showed my girlfriend and she says "Wait, who is that?" and I bust out laughing "That's not you, is it?"

I guess I need to start finding vids that look less like me... or stop giving people the impression I'd stick a tee up my ass and let someone hit a ball of it.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Warned for what. I started a thread about pre-shot routines. For that I got a bunch of mindless attacks from this jerk and had the thread that I started hijacked. Whatever.

Um for the record I wasn't the one hyjacking threads, making insults and so forth.

Now that that complete buzzkill is delt with anybody else want to share their pre-shot routine?:real angry:

Everybody else had moved on.....I guess you didn't get the warning. :horse:
Yeah, O.K., if you consider that moving on. I was just stating something that I didn't feel was stating. For which was done within 1/2 hour of your posts. Call it what you want, seemed to me you were still fighting the battle.

So yeah, I guess if your intent is to make sure you say everything you want to say, then insist that it be dropped because you have said your piece and have moved on, then great. I guess even with my plethora of posts I was still not monitor the activity as expediently as you expected.

So proceed with learning nothing from what transpired if that suits your needs. Shouldn't you be out on the golf course right now instead of wasting your time here? How is darkness any more of an excuse than 6 below temperatures. Seems you are only interested in evaluating what you have to say anyways.

For the record, you made a generalized comment that needed to be addressed. Had nothing to do with your battle with WI. Nothing pisses me off than someone making generalized comment to support battles, for lack of better support. Then trying to finally drop it for the same reason.

Carry on, I already contributed my Preshot routine, for which I am now done with this thread.

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
So are you the person mentioned earlier that is the king of hyjacking threads??? As mentioned above, everyone had moved on then you have to chime in your two cents. You wrote a book there.....only problem is I don't think anyone read beyond the second sentance. Just a bunch of bla bla bla bla.........

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I think the best thing you could do at this point is stop posting in this thread buddy.

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Guess I'm not part of the little clique. Funny how things get turned around when your not in the little clique. I start a well meaning thread that gets hyjacked and am subjected to insults and somehow I am the bad guy.

Whatever. You all should be proud of yourselves. Good night.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online