• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Starter or 2nd set....

RC52

It's in the hole-ASSCLOWN
Mar 30, 2008
Well.....I've put together enough for a 2nd set, but i really don't need or want extra clubs so like to see what interest i can get on a package deal. So if you know anyone looking for a set of sticks for under 2 bills, i don't think you'll find a better set.

Driver- Power Play Caiman 10.5*, UST Proforce gold 65g stiff shaft. Karma velvet grip. 44.5" length. Used for one season, it is in great condition, with no skymarks. Very forgiving, and easy to hit. Comes with matching headcover.

4 wood- Titleist 904F 17*, Graphite Design YS-6 stiff shaft. Winn DSi grip. 42.5" length. Used for a few seasons, it is in good condition. It does have some paint chips between the face and the crown. Come with matching headcover

4I-GW- Power Play System Q2's, FST Pro White regular flex shafts, + 1/2" length (38.5" 5 iron) Karma midsize grips. Used for 1 round, and are like new condition.

SW- Acer XC 56* 16* bounce, Apollo stepless steel stiff shaft. Karma grips. Used for 1/2 a season, and is in great condition.

I'm asking $170 shipped, but i'm also open to offers. If your interested in something by itself let me know. Pics available upon request.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Got a buddy that would be all over em if they were on the other side of the ball.. he's a lefty.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.