• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stenson what would you do to save a stroke?

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
awww.telegraph.co.uk_telegraph_multimedia_archive_01365_stenson_1365582c.jpg
anything to save a stroke huh?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/go...oods-thunder-by-stripping-off-for-action.html

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Do all Euro Golfers wear a cup inside tight boxer briefs? Perhaps the game is tougher there, a la rugby?

Kevin

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
If I looked like that in just my skivvies, I'd not only golf like that, I'd go to the mall, work, church, etc.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Know how Mom always told you to wear clean underwear? This is why.

Now he'll be famous for another Fanny?

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
i was waiting for a shot from 1 of the 4 ladies here..

euro- bet you expected speedo's :wow:

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
i was waiting for a shot from 1 of the 4 ladies here..

euro- bet you expected speedo's :wow:

Were I not a thirteen year old boy, I'd be offended by that.

And Esox, the cup goes outside the underpants. As my son learned the hard way, because I didn't know any better either. Poor kid could barely walk off the field after an hour's Lacrosse practice.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008

And Esox, the cup goes outside the underpants. As my son learned the hard way, because I didn't know any better either. Poor kid could barely walk off the field after an hour's Lacrosse practice.

Ha. Your poor boy. I actually do know that, however, from how he looks in that pic, I thought maybe Euro athletes were unaware.

Kevin

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa

LOL...I can understand his confusion...they don't come with instructions...

Personally, I think what Stenson did was stupid.

I can see removing the shoes, socks and rolling up the pant legs...but it seems to me one of the purposes of clothing was to PROTECT the body from the elements...

It's not like he PAYS for the clothing he wears.

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
they were talking about this at my local golf store yesterday. they were saying that there will be a ruling on this not allowing players to get bucked naked :) i mean really there free close probably.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
they were talking about this at my local golf store yesterday. they were saying that there will be a ruling on this not allowing players to get bucked naked :) i mean really there free close probably.

Good point, he would have been kicked off of both of our courses for violating the "Shirt must be worn at all times" rule

Never THOUGHT of implementing a similar ruling about pants.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
That's just funny! I can't believe there isn't a rule about that somewhere... lol.

🔥 Latest posts