• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stevie & Adam hook up again

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

11012869_10153376757557760_1855263959548500007_o.jpg

"Adam Scott and Steve Williams will once again join forces on the fairways as Scott looks to claim a second Major.

Adam Scott and Steve Williams have agreed to rekindle their working relationship for the next four tournaments on Scott's golfing schedule, the US Open, Open Championship, Bridgestone Invitational and US PGA Championship.

Scott and caddie Mike Kerr ended their time together last week, leaving Scott without an experienced bag man for the upcoming major events season, so he called Williams and coerced him out of retirement.

"Steve was adamant that he was not going to caddy in 2015, so he took some convincing, but I am very happy he's agreed to help out," Scott said.

"We've had great success together, so I'm looking forward to being on the links with Steve again."

The two last worked together at the Fed-Ex Cup play-offs in September 2014 and were teamed up when Scott won the 2013 US Masters."

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States

11012869_10153376757557760_1855263959548500007_o.jpg

"Adam Scott and Steve Williams will once again join forces on the fairways as Scott looks to claim a second Major.

Adam Scott and Steve Williams have agreed to rekindle their working relationship for the next four tournaments on Scott's golfing schedule, the US Open, Open Championship, Bridgestone Invitational and US PGA Championship.

Scott and caddie Mike Kerr ended their time together last week, leaving Scott without an experienced bag man for the upcoming major events season, so he called Williams and coerced him out of retirement.

"Steve was adamant that he was not going to caddy in 2015, so he took some convincing, but I am very happy he's agreed to help out," Scott said.

"We've had great success together, so I'm looking forward to being on the links with Steve again."

The two last worked together at the Fed-Ex Cup play-offs in September 2014 and were teamed up when Scott won the 2013 US Masters."
Where has Adam Scott been, feels like I haven't seen him on a leaderboard in awhile?

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Here's his finishes this season on the PGA Tour: 12, 4, cut, 35, 38, 52, 38, cut, and 24.

Adam Scott Season

Shyte. That's bad.

I heard a commentator the other day talking about the quality of Steve's reading of the green and how Scott would've missed it.

🔥 Latest posts