• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Still for sale...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Still have some items to get rid of to finish cleaning out the garage....

1- 8 Rifle FCM 6.0 Shafts, .355 taper tip, 1/2 inch over standard for a set of Hogan irons. Bought them brand new and installed them myself. They have 8 nearly new Lamkin crossline cord grips on them. I used these shafts in my irons towards the end of last year and pulled them just recently, total use of about 5-6 rounds, great shape. Asking $100 plus shipping and am willing to negotiate price.

2- Still have an R7 Quad TP, 10.5* with stiff Mitsubishi Rayon LT-70 Shaft. Solid 8.5/10 condition, no headcover or extra weights. Just have the 2 (2g) weights and the 2 (10g) weights in the head. Asking $165 plus shipping.

I have pics and will gladly post or email them if there is anybody interested....thanks all!!!

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Can I see pics of the R7 please, matey ?

The no headcover bit is disappointing, however..:(

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Can I see pics of the R7 please, matey ?

The no headcover bit is disappointing, however..:(

Here we are, sorry it took so long, was at work and didnt have access the internet or my camera.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Ok here we go, had some technical difficulties but we are all good now...

PS- thats my dog Woody in the background, he likes golf too...
R7 (1)_1.jpg
R7 (2)_1.jpg
R7 (3)_1.jpg
R7 (4)_1.jpg

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
are all those marks around the crown actual marks? or just reflection?

No those are reflections from mt windows. The crown is absolutely perfect. Also the mark you can kinda see on the bottom left of the face, isnt as noticeable in person. My wife has a really nice camera that picks up minor, minor details. Thats not to say it isnt real, just not as noticeable as it looks in the pics...

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
nice driver would u be interested in any trades or u just a cash man

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
nice driver would u be interested in any trades or u just a cash man

What are we talking about? I have my eye on a nice new Taylor Made R5 TP, so I would prefer cash. But if the deal is good I am willing to listen.
icon13.gif

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
i have a nice ft-3 with head cover i would trade u plus cash if u need it

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
on the us ebay, the r7 headcovers are going for about $10... not sure about the tp ones, but it cant be more than $20...

Aye, I am referring to the magnetic type TP ones. Postage to the UK is gonna be a fair bit, also. Perhaps they've come down in price a bit, but still gonna cost as is a quality piece of kit.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Aye, I am referring to the magnetic type TP ones. Postage to the UK is gonna be a fair bit, also. Perhaps they've come down in price a bit, but still gonna cost as is a quality piece of kit.

I am planning, if someone takes the deal on the R7, to pick up a brand new R5 TP. It comes with the magnetic headcover, which I dont need. I would be willing to throw that in, since it really seems to bother you that I dont have the headcover
icon10.gif

🔥 Latest posts