• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stroke of Genius

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
Don't know if this belongs in "Hacker's Anonymous", but perhaps only if it'll become a namesake.

See, I had a stroke of genius. At my college, anyone can create an organization - and have the university pay for any of their activities. Now, what better way to get free golf (technically - I mean I am paying tuition)? I figured I'd make a group in the spring called "Hacker's Anonymous" and have golf outings, you know, at no cost to cash-strapped students. Came up with the idea because I don't like playing with good golfers. They embarrass me. :real angry: So, I'd invite bad golfers to play, you know...

I guess this is just me rambling. But if it goes through, credit to whoever came up with the name. :D

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Is this part of a Federal Program you know---no golfer left behind?

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
You had to leave some of those camerons behind wirehair, we waited as long as we could but your indecision took too long so we had to head on out without you.

Sorry bud.

:D

🔥 Latest posts