• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stuff for sale (Driver/Wedges/Putter)

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
United States United States
I'm cleaning up a bit and I've got a few things for sale. PM me if interested. Pictures below:

Driver SOLD

Cleveland CG10 Satin wedges, 50 degree and 56 degree 2 dot. Both clubs are in good shape, the 56 degree shows more wear then the 50 degree. Grips are good, these were bought toward the end of last year. The 56 degree has a small gouge in the sole where I hit an unseen rock (see pic).

$40 each shipped CONUS or $75 shipped CONUS for both.

56 Degree Wedge:
ahome.comcast.net__rob0225_Clubs_DSC01046.JPG
ahome.comcast.net__rob0225_Clubs_DSC01047.JPG

ahome.comcast.net__rob0225_Clubs_DSC01048.JPG
ahome.comcast.net__rob0225_Clubs_DSC01049.JPG

50 Degree Wedge:
ahome.comcast.net__rob0225_Clubs_DSC01050.JPG
ahome.comcast.net__rob0225_Clubs_DSC01051.JPG

ahome.comcast.net__rob0225_Clubs_DSC01052.JPG

Putter SOLD

If interested shoot me a PM.

Robert

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Good deals there man. If I hadn't just spent so much $$ I'd buy that driver. My driver, 3W and 5W have marks like that. Black sharpie covers them up well. Can't notice at all from adress, only when looking close.

I place a bet that Warbirdlover is thinking about it.... really thinking about it. :laugh:

OP
rob0225

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
The skymark on the toe was done the second time I hit the driver on the course. I know it doesn't effect the playability but hate it when I do that, my poor pretty driver!

Robert

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
What is that on the face of the toe in the pic of the sole? Also, what tip size is the r7 460 (anyone)?

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
damn, im going away to flordia for a few weeks otherwise I would probablly get the driver, 50 degree and the putter :(:(. great deals...

OP
rob0225

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
What is that on the face of the toe in the pic of the sole? Also, what tip size is the r7 460 (anyone)?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The R7? or the mark just below the skymark?

Robert

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I think he's saying there appears to be a dent to the right of the 7 in "r7". I see what he means. is that in fact a dent?

OP
rob0225

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
I think he's saying there appears to be a dent to the right of the 7 in "r7". I see what he means. is that in fact a dent?

No dent, it's just a ball mark. It doesn't look nearly as bad as the picture makes it seem to. Must be how the light is hitting the club.

Robert

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I place a bet that Warbirdlover is thinking about it.... really thinking about it. :laugh:

Ezra76

You are right! But no "mad money" right now (bought a bunch of expensive golf polo's at Dick's) and I need more ProV1x's worse but what a perfect combo that must be.... :(

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

No dent, it's just a ball mark. It doesn't look nearly as bad as the picture makes it seem to. Must be how the light is hitting the club.

Robert

No, I was asking what is on the very front toe above the weight port that is directly above the "r" in the sole pic? It's about where TM put's a logo on some clubs, and I was wondering if that's a logo or a ballmark of some type?

OP
rob0225

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
No, I was asking what is on the very front toe above the weight port that is directly above the "r" in the sole pic? It's about where TM put's a logo on some clubs, and I was wondering if that's a logo or a ballmark of some type?

I see what you're talking about. It's not really a logo, it's writing, it says:

MWT
Movable Weight Technology

Robert

🔥 Latest posts