• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stuff for sale. Help a ho out!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
OK, the heaps of equipment are getting too large, and I need to unload some of it. You guys have first crack before WRX/Ebay. All prices shipped CONUS/ paypalled

1. Accra SC75 shaft: M5 (x-stiff) 41.5 inches, three wood length. .335 tip. Lamkin crossline. $85

2. Diamana Blueboard 63: stiff flex tipped one inch. GP multi-compound. Plays 44.5 in a superquad. Rare .350 tip $110

3. Cleveland Launcher 400 head and cover: 9.5 degree. Very nice driver used for two years. 8.5 out of 10 $55

4. TM weight kit. Clamshell with wrench and weights. Will list weights after checking bag, I don't know them off-hand. $40

And....

I can't decide what three wood to use. They both play about the same, so I would part with the one I can sell.

1. Tour Edge Exotics CB1 15 degree: Vista Pro 90, stiff flex. I had to reuse the ferrule, so it looks a little ratty.

2. R7 TP 15 degree: Vista Pro 80, stiff. Pics still up in classified section.

Either one: $110 shipped

Thanks guys!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
What? You disassembled my masterpiece? :laugh: That's a .350 tip btw. Fairly rare.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Right, thanks for reminding me, EZ. Giving it a go with a VP, I think the BB is too stiff for me.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.