• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stuff for sale, wedges, fairway woods, drivers

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Hi all. I need to get rid of some of this crap to get money to buy more crap to sell;) Up for grabs i have:

Snake Eyes 5040 wedges, overall good shape, some rusting in the bottom of the grooves, but they are pretty clean overall. Can email pics if you're interested. 51, 55, and 60 available. 20 bucks a pop or 50 for all 3, you pay shipping

Mizuno MP Raw Black Ox, 54 bent to 52 degrees grooves are in good shape, the finish is totally raw and rusting nicely. There is a rock ding on the sole beneath the hosel, will not affect play. 30 bucks+shipping

Cleveland 56 degree 588 wedge, chrome, some face wear but grooves are in nice shape. 25 bucks+shipping

Adams GT 4 wood, stock stiff graphite, 17 degrees, normal face and sole wear with a few skymarks. 30 plus shipping

Nike 275cc forged TI driver, stock reg. flex, face and sole are in pretty good shape, there are a lot of scratches in the paint on top, but nothing serious. 35 plus shipping

Macgregor V-foil Eye-O-Matic 3 wood, 13.5 degrees, stock stiff graphite design shaft. one skymark, face and sole are in good shape, includes original headcover, 55 plus shipping

TM 200 steel driver, small dent on toe of crown, steel shaft, some face and sole wear. 15 bucks or if you know a kid who is starting to play golf and needs a newer driver, i'll send it out for shipping costs

I can get pics of anything you're interested in, email me with any offers. Thanks. Neal

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
oh, and shipping will probably be around 6 or 7 dollars for a club or two in the continental US. Let's get this classified section kicking:)

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
i don't mind shipping to canada.....i'll send pics as soon as hotmail starts working for me.....i need to get a gmail account:mad:

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Just post them here numbskull! :)

size them to 600 x 450 if you can and attach them.......I want to see the wares as well.

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
wow sling....i totally looked over that. pics will be up tomorrow....im about to head out for dinner

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
powerdraw said:
nope...quebec
but allover the world on the net! lol

Ah, oui.

I'm in SK. I remembered your handle from Ottawagolf. I lurk there every now and then, posting only once in a blue moon. You seem to be a regular in the classifieds section there....

That is assuming you are the same dude!...lol

(edit: I mistook your handle, sorry. Powerfade instead of Powerdraw. Close tho!...lol)

Cheers,

R35

powerdraw

Feb 23, 2005
rockford35 said:
Ah, oui.

I'm in SK. I remembered your handle from Ottawagolf. I lurk there every now and then, posting only once in a blue moon. You seem to be a regular in the classifieds section there....

That is assuming you are the same dude!...lol

(edit: I mistook your handle, sorry. Powerfade instead of Powerdraw. Close tho!...lol)

Cheers,

R35

haha!
but i still am on ottawagolf btw...im just on stealth mode...lol
alors à saskatchewan, tout va bien? also id rather stick with the powerdraw rather than the fade....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
powerdraw said:
haha!
but i still am on ottawagolf btw...im just on stealth mode...lol
alors à saskatchewan, tout va bien? also id rather stick with the powerdraw rather than the fade....

If I knew any more french than to ask permission to go to the bathroom, i'd know what you just wrote! Sorry dude. (I think I got it...)

I am a draw man myself. Although that pesky fade slides in once in a while.

Welcome aboard, by the way.

NSherman, I formally apologize for jacking this thread. When you post some of your other stuff, i'll buy something, i promise! ;)

R35

powerdraw

Feb 23, 2005
dont worry about sherman, if he can ever send me the info his clubs might just be sold!lol!

i just asked how are things in SK....i wouldnt dare use french as a cheap shot! lol
thanks for the welcome

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Things are good. (I figured this is what you had asked, i just wasn't familiar with the sentence structure that you used....ya, i know, it was on the test, but i forgot it the day I graduated.....so sue me!...lol)

Still plenty of snow. I'd like for it all to melt so I can stop playing indoors and hit some balls into the bright blue prairie sky.

Still lots of snow in your neck of the woods?(I'd ask this in French, but i'd probably be ordering a new couch or something like that! :) )

R35

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
just had the worst dinner and saw a very talented but poorly coordinated band.....not worth it. I'm going to bed, pics will be up early tomorrow, i PROMISE;)

🔥 Latest posts