• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stuff for sale, wedges, fairway woods, drivers

powerdraw

Feb 23, 2005
SHERMAN, HOW ABOUT THE SHAFT? stiff reg what?
oh and Rock35, snowy cold and stupid as my province has always been....

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Ok, i attached the pictures if the Snake Eyes wedges, let me know if y'alls want to see anything else. Two of the wedges have rifle diamond shafts, and the other has a spinner, i think the 55 is the one with the spinner, i'll check in a second. They all have Lamkin Midsize grips, two are crosslines and one is a G4 or suttin like that. Let me know if you have any other questions or want to see pics of anything else. Neal

EDIT: pics removed

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
uh-oh, those pics are huge, i'll take them down and resize them if someone can walk me through how to do it

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
ok, the 55 has the spinner, and it's also 1/2 inch longer than the 51 and 60 degree wedges

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
i bought these used, never hit a ball with them, so i couldn't tell you about rounds played. The spinner in the 55 is a 5.5 flex, and the diamond shafts in the 51 and 60 appear to be about the same stiffness, but they aren't marked so i can't say for sure.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Cool post a pic of the mizuno wedge.

To resize them go into the software programming you uploaded them on for me finepix and right click "batch progress" and resize well that's what I do.

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
i dont have any software for the pictures, my camera is USB eqipped and i transfer them directly onto the hard drive, no software required. Ok, pics of the miz wedge like you requested, i'll try to resize them but i doubt i'll succeed.
P1010001 (Small).JPG
P1010002 (Small).JPG

powerdraw

Feb 23, 2005
sherman, i have no need for the shafts, they are not for me, but i would still take all 3 for 40$ and i'll pay shipping....would be a done deal...i'll have em reshafted.

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Hmmm.....i'll keep that in mind, but first i'd like to see if i can get my original asking price. If they haven't sold in a week or so, i might consider it. I'll let ya know

powerdraw

Feb 23, 2005
nsherman2006 said:
Hmmm.....i'll keep that in mind, but first i'd like to see if i can get my original asking price. If they haven't sold in a week or so, i might consider it. I'll let ya know

youre a tough man to please....lol...

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
LOL, i paid 50 shipped and never touched em, im hoping i can sell em for the same price and cut my losses.

🔥 Latest posts