• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stuff for trade

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
For trade:

52* Taylormade rac wedge. has taylormade dynamic gold shaft.

56* Mizuno mp wedge. has a dynamic gold.

60* Callaway forged wedge. has a dynamic gold.

15* Ping G5 3 wood. Has a PL blue. No headcover.

Fujikura Speeder 757 pull.

Fujikura shaft (red) from Hibore xl.

Pics or better descriptions upon request.
I'm not really looking to sell anything outright, but if you really want something but don't want to trade, send me an offer.

I'm looking for a Ping driver. If it's a G2 or G5 I need 9*. If it's a rapture or G10, 9* or 10.5* will be fine. Also I'm looking for "interesting" shafts. Or a 5 wood, preferably Bridgestone, but I will consider anything. I will consider all trade offers though. If you want any of the things I have listed, give me something to trade.

Thanks!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I need a new 60 degree or 58 degree wedge. Grooves have to be in good shape. I'm really looking for something you don't see everyday like srixon or maybe nakashima. Bridgestone will also be considered.

I have a 52 degree Callaway forged wedge, a 52 degree taylormade rac wedge, and a 56 degree mizuno mp wedge that could be traded.

If I don't find something interesting on here I will probably end up getting a new wedge.

Please give me an offer if you have a 58 or 60 that isn't being used guys! Thanks!
I'll trade you a Srixon WG-504 60-deg for the 52-deg. Callaway. It's a great wedge, I just don't need a lob wedge.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
You got it. The Callaway is the raw version, has some chatter on the sole and a couple on the face. DG wedge flex (no shaft band though) and a lamkin torsion control grip. I can regrip with a tour velvet if you wish. Want any pics? I can add some cash if the chatter bugs you.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You got it. The Callaway is the raw version, has some chatter on the sole and a couple on the face. DG wedge flex (no shaft band though) and a lamkin torsion control grip. I can regrip with a tour velvet if you wish. Want any pics? I can add some cash if the chatter bugs you.
As long as they're not dings from rocks (that I can't stand), and the grooves are in good shape, I could care less about a little chatter. The Srixon is pretty pristine, since I haven't hit many balls with it, and I use headcovers...
icon12.gif

I'll PM you my address. You reply with yours.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Thanks Eracer, the cally will go out tomorrow usps.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I'll trade you a Srixon WG-504 60-deg for the 52-deg. Callaway. It's a great wedge, I just don't need a lob wedge.

You'll be sorrrrry.......

Some day in the future you will be begging for that wedge back. I know it. You know it.

Mike, you'll love it.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You'll be sorrrrry.......

Some day in the future you will be begging for that wedge back. I know it. You know it.

Mike, you'll love it.
If we were talking aboot the 52 or 56, then I'd agree with you. Me and 60's don't get along. I'll miss her, but she'll have a good home.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Will trade the other two wedges for almost anything guys, make offers!

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Trade both of them for a Callaway Warbird 15* fairway Grafalloy Blue? It has never been hit as this combo, and the shaft and decade grip were both installed by callaway.

I also have another callaway warbird 13* stiff steel shaft if youd rather have that.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Trade both of them for a Callaway Warbird 15* fairway Grafalloy Blue? It has never been hit as this combo, and the shaft and decade grip were both installed by callaway.

I also have another callaway warbird 13* stiff steel shaft if youd rather have that.

Sorry, gonna have to pass. I already have a couple 3 woods. Don't really need any more. Thanks for the offer though.

I guess I'm looking for a mallet putter to try out or maybe some balls. Still, offer up anything guys.

🔥 Latest posts