• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stupid question but I have to ask...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Laugh at me all you want but I was poking around ebay, looking at TEE clubs and came across a TEE CB1 head that is being advertised as a Ladies TEE. The only difference I can see is the shaft but am I missing something else? Did Tour Edge actually produce two different types of heads, one for men and one for women?

Here is the listing, looks exactly the same as the other TEE clubs I have had with the exception of the shaft....

Ladies Tour Edge Exotics 15* Fairway 3 Wood Graphite - eBay (item 230364881584 end time Aug-13-09 19:10:09 PDT)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It's the same head. I've contacted Tour Edge about it, they said it's the same head, shorter and lighter shaft for the ladies.

R35

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
It's the same head. I've contacted Tour Edge about it, they said it's the same head, shorter and lighter shaft for the ladies.

R35

That's what I thought, but well sometimes the obvious answer doesn't seem right...LOL.

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
There was a ladies CB1 on EBAY for a while for 59 BIN and I was thinking of snagging it, throwing in a shaft that I have laying around and turning it over for a little profit.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Check out the last picture on that auction... wtf.

What man? This is Kansas for god's sake! Didn't you know we still have cattle drives down the public streets, hitching posts in front of all the saloons and the occasional hanging?

:biglol:

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
What man? This is Kansas for god's sake! Didn't you know we still have cattle drives down the public streets, hitching posts in front of all the saloons and the occasional hanging?

Oh, that-LOL. He has that pic in all his auctions for some reason. He is a good seller though, decent pics and conservative on his rating descriptions. The only complaint I have is that his auctions are WAY to long. For instance I found the TEE last night, and I have to wait until NEXT thurs to win it....I'm just not that patient.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Shitte, for $10 how can you go wrong??? You spen the same on crack shaft. :)

Heck, with my swing, I probably wouldn't even need to change the shaft. :D

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Shitte, for $10 how can you go wrong??? You spen the same on crack shaft. :)

Heck, with my swing, I probably wouldn't even need to change the shaft. :D

5 days to go though!

It would be funny though to win a ladies TEE and a cracked X flex shaft and put them together.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia

As soon as you said this I knew the auction was from MKC golf. I remember thinking the same thing when I bought from them.

For the record it was a set of Titleist 735CM's and they were rated 7.5/10. They were damn near brand new when we pulled em out of the box. Good seller!!!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
As soon as you said this I knew the auction was from MKC golf. I remember thinking the same thing when I bought from them.

For the record it was a set of Titleist 735CM's and they were rated 7.5/10. They were damn near brand new when we pulled em out of the box. Good seller!!!

I bought from him once or twice and while I don't remember exactly what it was I bought I know he rates his stuff VERY conservatively and I was VERY impressed.

🔥 Latest posts