• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Summer time! Well sort of.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Our clocks finally changed at the weekend and so a new golf season begins. It now gets dark around 8pm and although it is still quite cold, it means venturing out onto the links and practice ground after work to do battle with the enemy! Love the next 6-7 months, beginning with Augusta.

And my 14 year old is now fired up too. He's on school vacation and has played every day, shooting a +4 round a few days ago. He's now playing off a 13 index, still small but a nice tight swing and a decent flat stick. I expect his handicap to tumble this summer.

Game on!!!

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Our clocks changed too IG, a few weeks ago actually, but we here in Southern Ontario are experiencing anything but summer time!! Caught up presently in the winter that will not let go... Just received a special weather statement for another dumping of snow tonight!! April Fools was ten days ago Mother Nature, Fu*k off already!

Guess it gives me a good excuse to sit inside and watch the final round of the Masters. I don't know what's going to happen, but it's going to be awesome!

🔥 Latest posts