• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sunset Beach Spec Putter Massive SALE!!!!!!!!!

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I have about 15 or so Sunset Beach Spec Putters that we will be selling very soon. I wanted to gauge the interest here before hand.

They are all in various finishes, Black Oxide, Copper Plating, Bronze Plating, Nickel Plating, Gun Blue, Polymer(in numerous colors). They will all be offered relatively inexpensive as is. If you want to make modifications that will be quoted for each individually. Most have Either a Velvet or Crossline SSB grip, four or five have an Iomic. One has a kangaroo Stichback, and another has a no name Alligator stichback. All will come with a headcover, some have standard SSB AM&E, some have SSB AM&E Snap Fit.

I have 5-6 Ocean Isles
A couple of Southports
A couple Ocracokes
A couple of Pamlicos
A Surfside
A Lola 2
A Lola
A Hatteras
A Carolina
Three Yaupons
A Yaupon Wave

1 Prototype Huntington
A Stainless Steel Prototype "Calabash"
A Stainless Steel Prototype "Lockwood"

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Hey Chris. Good to hear from you. What kind of price range are we talking? I could be talked into a Yaupon.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Yes it is, obviously there will be an additional charge for shipping overseas with the extra cost though.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'd like to know ball park prices as well... Might be the time to try one.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Any of them heavy enough to be made into a belly putter? And how much extra would that be, or can ya'll even do that?

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Any of them heavy enough to be made into a belly putter? And how much extra would that be, or can ya'll even do that?

We have made 10-12 belyy putters. Everyone wants belly putters at a different weight. What weight are you looking for?

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
OK guys here is what we have so far.

I will be posting some pics and prices this weekend. It will be first come first served, this will be decided through email to me with and "I'll Take It" and the number of the item you want. You then have one day to send the Paypal for the item and if it is not received it will go back up for sale, this is to be fair to all who want one of these deeply discounted spec or demo putters.

The putters will be between 200 - 250 shipped and insured in the US. Certain putters can have additional stamps added, others can have them added but could cause a break in the finish and allow rust to form(ask for them at your own risk). Stamping will be pretty much the only option available other than bending for loft and lie and changing length and grip. Loft and lie bending will be included in the price. Changing grips, shaft length, or stamping will be an additional charge.

Pricing will be dependent upon finish(plated putters are extra), head-style(Lola and Lola 2 have a ton of handwork and will be more expensive), and if they are a spec or Demo putter. Headcovers are not swappable, each will be listed with a headcover that comes with the putter,

The first batch of pictures will be ones I have with me and the second batch will be ones LaMont has with him and those pics will go up later next week.

🔥 Latest posts