• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sunset Beach Test/Demo putter program

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I am planning on doing two or three demo/test putters up in the coming weeks/months.

I wanted to see how many people would be interested.

The requirements would be as follows.

A small payment (around 15.00) to help cover costs.
Ship putter insured for 300.00 to the next person in line.
Keep putter for a week or less so it can make it's rounds.

Each person entering will need to provide their forum user name, actual name, address, and phone number.

I know for sure I will do one Yaupon and one Surfside and will probably do them around 34" for many people to be able to try them out. I am not sure of what hosels will go on which putters but I think the Yaupon will get the stubby santa fe, and the surfside will probably be plaumber's neck or long santa fe.

I may do a center shaft if there is enough of a response for it.

At the end of the test all interested in purchasing one of the heads will be offered it for a discount(through a random drawing)

I am still putting the program together so if you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] and tell me what you would like to test, in case AI have to add another option.

Possibly an Ocean Isle(Anser Style) will be added.

For anyone wanting in, send me your info in an e-mail and the earliest you would like to receive a putter, that way I can put those covered in snow or just in places where it's too cold to play to the bottom of the list. With 10-15 per putter just about any time frame can be accommodated.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I would love to get the opportunity to test a Yaupon!

you got mail...

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I'd love to try one. April or later may be the best time for me so I can get it on the course. Sending email now...

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
I am definitely in provided you don't mind the putter going on a Canadian road trip. I would imagine Sandpiper and Rock would be in as well.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I am definitely in provided you don't mind the putter going on a Canadian road trip. I would imagine Sandpiper and Rock would be in as well.

Yeah no problem, what we would need to do is wait until it is warm enough and then I will have one of the guys(whoever has it) send it up to you(I will need some help covering the extra shipping as I cannot make the guy shipping it to you eat those extra costs) and then once it is in Canada leave it there until all the the folks in Canada have a chance it before it comes back to the states.

Just to let you know though I need EVERYONE interested to e-mail me with all of your info at [email protected]. That way I can track everything through e-mail rather than through 5 or 6 forums and pm's from each.

Thanks

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Count me out. It's a cool idea, but I have a putter that is firmly entrenched. :)

Thanks tho!

R35

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
If you need a left handed one to go to AUSTRALIA then I'M YOUR MAN!

Seriously, If you have a left handed one that needs testing, let me know!

🔥 Latest posts