• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl 50

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Both teams have great defenses, but Carolina has a great offense while Denver's is mediocre at best.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
But how long can a team continue to come out and just destroy opponents? Every team eventually comes back to earth and this will happen to Carolina before too long. Will it be the Superbowl? One can only hope so as I would love to see Cam crash and burn.

Carolina has momentum and recent success as their mental advantage. The Broncos have lots of playoff experience which will help on the big stage. My hope is that the Panthers get a little big-eyed and choke a bit, giving the Broncos a shot at keeping up. If Newton comes out and marches them down the field for 7, I fear the worst.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Been there/done that. Lost cause was the diagnosis but thanks for the suggestion.
Responses like this are why I respect you...because I believe they're true.

My .02: yep, pulling for Carolina. Want them to win. It's their year, so finish it right. I'm not a fan boy (Skins fan first and foremost), but Panthers are local and they beat the hell out of AZ (love you, greg), so they're my favorite team of those left. Not a Cam fan, but also don't dislike him. Got a ton of respect for his talent, which is true for quite a few players on that team.

The fact that I can butt heads with PaPaD for a couple of weeks is just icing on the cake!

GO PANTHERS!!

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Responses like this are why I respect you...because I believe they're true.

My .02: yep, pulling for Carolina. Want them to win. It's their year, so finish it right. I'm not a fan boy (Skins fan first and foremost), but Panthers are local and they beat the hell out of AZ (love you, greg), so they're my favorite team of those left. Not a Cam fan, but also don't dislike him. Got a ton of respect for his talent, which is true for quite a few players on that team.

The fact that I can butt heads with PaPaD for a couple of weeks is just icing on the cake!

GO PANTHERS!!

MCDick......

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
If that's something new on the dollar menu, get outta Glark's way. He's headed for the drive thru.
344.gif

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
The Broncos defense clobbered Brady because they could catch him. I don't think they can catch Cam that easily so they're going to have to rely on their offense a lot more.
Yikes.

🔥 Latest posts