• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl 50

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
The EA Sports, Madden 16 prediction has Carolina winning SB50. But I will be keeping my fingers crossed for the old guy for sure!!

Not really a Payton Manning fan, but how could you not like seeing him win one more and retire?? It just seems perfect! He and the Broncos have a big fight on their hands!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
12647269_10207305866718339_6532686750362218197_n.jpg

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Its been all about Carolina offense vs Denver Defense, but I think they forget the wonderful defense the Panthers have. Patriots had Manning in the corner all the game. Carolina with No 58 and 59... Well I'm sure they'll hurry up him a little bit

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Ok. It's been all Broncos defense and stupid Panthers mistakes

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
CBS, you're a national network. You paid billions in the contract to secure this game. You've been in existence for 75 years. You don't have any other mics in the stadium other than the one near the guy going "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO" ?????

:mad:

Consolation: getting to see Cam knocked on his ass. :D

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
CBS, you're a national network. You paid billions in the contract to secure this game. You've been in existence for 75 years. You don't have any other mics in the stadium other than the one near the guy going "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO" ?????

:mad:

Consolation: getting to see Cam knocked on his ass. :D

Courtesy of Seth MacFarlane:
CaqWum5UMAA4h2a.jpg:large

🔥 Latest posts