• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Superbowl Champs?

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
Go Pack!! Should be a great Super Bowl....

The two best teams in the NFL.

Nahh, should be a boring game. As I mentioned in another thread the Pack almost got beaten by the Bears 3rd string QB. The Pack won with 2 QBS's theirs and Cutler. I'm thinking if they play the Steelers like they did the Bears, it will be the Steelers winning by 70. :)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Nahh, should be a boring game. As I mentioned in another thread the Pack almost got beaten by the Bears 3rd string QB. The Pack won with 2 QBS's theirs and Cutler. I'm thinking if they play the Steelers like they did the Bears, it will be the Steelers winning by 70. :)

And they killed Atlanta in just two quarters, so you can't really say anything until that day. Other way around, Steelers second half sucked as well last night! After a great played first half, they choked up. If the game would have had 5-6 more minutes, the Jets would have had the game.

It is the same situation I think. Both teams had a great first half and a horrible second one. I think we will have a great game. I just hope to see the Falcon's Aaron Rodgers up there, and watch the NFC win the SuperBowl!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
And they killed Atlanta in just two quarters, so you can't really say anything until that day. Other way around, Steelers second half sucked as well last night! After a great played first half, they choked up. If the game would have had 5-6 more minutes, the Jets would have had the game.

It is the same situation I think. Both teams had a great first half and a horrible second one. I think we will have a great game. I just hope to see the Falcon's Aaron Rodgers up there, and watch the NFC win the SuperBowl!

Maybe, that's the problem. There's no guarantee that the Jets would've won that even if they did get the ball back.

Yeah, they choked, but still. Steelers and Packers are just two tough teams. Not pretty, but tough. I say piece together first half against Jets and second half against Ravens, we're good to go. Hehe.

Yeah, it's just too much money. For the cost of tickets I could get things I prefer, in a way.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
You kind of missed on that prediction................LOL. If the Packer receivers had held on to a few more passes, it would have been the Packers winning by 70.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.