• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Survival Pool

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anybody is interested I run a NFL survival pool every year. here are the rules.

$10.00 to enter.
Pick the winner of 1 game each week
You can only pick a team once (example: If you pick Seattle to win in week 1 you can’t pick Seattle for the rest of the season)
If your pick loses you can buy back in for $10.00 once
If you chose not to buy back in another player can buy that pick
If more than 1 player wants to buy the pick there will be a blind draw for the pick
All picks must be in by close of business (3:00 PM) on the day of that week’s first game (usually Thursday)
Winner take all

If anybody is interested I run a NFL survival pool every year. here are the rules.

$10.00 to enter.
Pick the winner of 1 game each week
You can only pick a team once (example: If you pick Seattle to win in week 1 you can’t pick Seattle for the rest of the season)
If your pick loses you can buy back in for $10.00 once
If you chose not to buy back in another player can buy that pick
If more than 1 player wants to buy the pick there will be a blind draw for the pick
All picks must be in by close of business (3:00 PM) on the day of that week’s first game (usually Thursday)
Winner take all
I'm in, how do I sign up?

Great guys! Just to let you know you can have as many entries as you like. My goal is to get the winner $1,000 this year. Last year he won $560.

I'll get your entry in a few weeks and I will release a spread sheet with all the entries before the first game.

Great guys! Just to let you know you can have as many entries as you like. My goal is to get the winner $1,000 this year. Last year he won $560.

I'll get your entry in a few weeks and I will release a spread sheet with all the entries before the first game.
Sounds good!

Anybody else want to play?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35