• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sweet Kixx!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Check out my new FJ Classic's.

The Pro at my club got a load of stuff from his Dad's shop (his Dad was Pro at another Club but retired at Christmas).....I believe that looking smart helps you play smart on the course and these are quality. Look at the leather sole, stitching and the pins in the heel...quality and a bargain at £90.

SS101479.JPG SS101480.JPG SS101481.JPG
SS101479.JPG
SS101480.JPG
SS101481.JPG

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm not a fan of the colour TBH, but they look sweet in terms of styling.

Nice pickup. :thumbs up:

R35

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
TBH, I wanted an all Black pair. I wasn't really convinced with the Brown until I put them on and now I think they look great... These won't be seeing the course until mid/late Spring when all the mud has gone :)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Wear them with shorts!! I know they go for big $$ but I just can't get into that style.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Wear them with shorts!! I know they go for big $$ but I just can't get into that style.

I have some Adidas 360 Tour LTD which look sweet but I've always liked the Classic Saddle Golf Shoes and these are the best (i would have prefered them in Black).

Wi;- Your Grandpa has some gud taste then :) unlike Eclark :D

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I would have been all over a pair of these if he had them in any colour this style especially the Purple/White ones.... 7c02_1.jpg
7c02_1.jpg

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
They'd look ok with a lighter grey imo.

Wtf are those 1st trousers...strombergs? They don't go with a classic shoe really do they?

They are tremendously comfy shoes - I have a pair white/brown saddle and they are Ecco-esque in terms of quality.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Wtf are those 1st trousers...strombergs? They don't go with a classic shoe really do they?

Yes 2 tone's!!! They change colour in the Sun really puts your playing partners off there game ;)

Poultz gets away with them with the Trouser's he wears so anythings goes!!!

🔥 Latest posts