• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sweet looking Bettinardi wedge - never seen 1 b4

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Lol, he didn't mill the head into shape, the head will be forged and then the milling applied to the face. Its pure cosmetics ala Scummy Scameron

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Lol, he didn't mill the head into shape, the head will be forged and then the milling applied to the face. Its pure cosmetics ala Scummy Scameron

I've milled, you take a block of metal (Steel, Aluminium, etc). Then your milling machine drills away at the block using different drills/blades to acieve the shape you desire. The drilling machine is operated by a PC normally. I made a chess set at School for my A level project. Weather he putts a forged block of steel into the machine is a different matter, but it won't be a Newport shape that then just has the face milled. If that was the case it would have the word 'forged' in big bold letters as golfers like Forged, forged equals feel. If it was 'Scotty Cameron fine Forged putters' He'd still of sold millions of $$$'s worth maybe more!

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
What are you talking about putters for! I'm on about the wegde FOOL . I know how they mill putters but why you would want a milled wedge is beyond me

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Evidence A).

Evidence B).
What are you talking about putters for! I'm on about the wegde FOOL . I know how they mill putters but why you would want a milled wedge is beyond me

You the FOOL as we can see by the Evidence above. In A you accuse Mr Cameron of not milling his 'puuters' into shape! In B your trying to cover one's arse!! ha, ha!! :laugh: Either that or you lost the part when the Thread moved from the Bettinardi wedge onto the Milled putters, either way you the FOOL.

EDIT;- Or maybe because you don't use the quote option I assumbed that you were carrying on the conversation as aposed commenting on the original post, meaning I may be the FOOL.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Lol, I was talking about the WEDGE being milled into shape, your man crush took over and Scoddy ****eron just came to mind, and then you carried on babbling about putters. You started a thread about a wedge as secret cover to discuss putters, FOOL:)

Evidence A) and B) is proof re the WEDGE, FOOL, FOOl, FOOL. I wasn't talking about boutique putter seller of the year. (new insult, to throw you off balance):)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I've played every kind of putter known to man, from every manufacturer there is. And it's always a Scotty that ends up kicking a Scotty out of my bag. I could care less about the cost, or the name.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.