• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Swing Oil

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a bad round? what's your favorite swing oil when you make the turn?

Ok.....You had a great round and your at 19....what's your poison?

I like Sam Adams or a Bass ale.

Well, being from Canada, virtually any of my responses will be understoof by a limited audience.....which might be a good thing. :p

Personally, i like MGD or Big Rock Traditional Ale. I also like Bavaria, it's newer, from Brazil, tastes pretty good.

But honestly, i'm not overly fussy at hole 19. If it's wet, cold and tastes like beer, i'm in.

R35

I like a nice big glass of vodka.....

Good question - very good question.

It really depends on who I'm playing with - if I'm playing with business associates (which is about half my rounds) I'll just go with a heiny or a whatever beer my client wants. If I'm playing with my buddies or in particular, my brother in law. . . . . its liquor - usually bourbon or tequila. . . .keeps the tension out and the liver guessing.

I drink two bud lights on the front and one on the back.

Drive home and have a Yuengling Lager while I watch some tv.

Geez, I'm lame... Mine today was a large, black coffee. I'll try to do better next time.

Coffee?

No good, especially on the golf course. I bet i've drank 4 cups of coffee in my life. Vile drink.

It's all about Gatorade or Dr. Pepper after 9 holes. Instant energy, in my case.

But after the round, you might as well celebrate or mourn over a beer.

That's the best thing about it. It's multipurpose.

I had a low carb beer today. I don't wanna talk about it. :(

R35

Mix of orange and pineapple juice.
Occasionally a good cold draft blond beer.
And if they have an adelscott or a welscott, i'm in.

Slingblade61 said:
Having a bad round? what's your favorite swing oil when you make the turn?

Ok.....You had a great round and your at 19....what's your poison?

I like Sam Adams or a Bass ale.

Dunno Sling if it effects you stateside, but the Bass brewery in Belfast is closing after 107 years.

I'm a Bulmers Cider man after a stinging hot day of golf, it drinks like lemonade but the alcohol content does take the pain away. All other occasions and I resort to a pint of da black stuff - it returns the pain the following morning ;)

Guiness makes everything better. It's like a mother's kiss beneath a band-aid...

Dave Ireland said:
Dunno Sling if it effects you stateside, but the Bass brewery in Belfast is closing after 107 years.

I'm a Bulmers Cider man after a stinging hot day of golf, it drinks like lemonade but the alcohol content does take the pain away. All other occasions and I resort to a pint of da black stuff - it returns the pain the following morning ;)

I've had many a Bass Ale.

Are they going to brew it anywhere else or is this IT for Bass Ale?

Bass is closing!?

This is very bad news......I love Bass!

I've never had a Bass. Can someone send me one, before i have no chance?
:D

R35

'Stocking'

The F & G people 'stock' the water with their kind of Bass, maybe you should stock your basement with your kind of Bass.
LGF

buddha33 said:
I drink two bud lights on the front and one on the back.

Drive home and have a Yuengling Lager while I watch some tv.

You can get Yuengling in Florida? I've only had it in Penn. when visiting my wife's son. Great beer but not available in TX. As for me, I usually open a beer on the 18th tee unless were playing the morning. Cold and wet is my favorite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520