• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TA5s and wedges for sale.

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Have a set of Cleveland TA5s for sale. Just bough these to help someone out, and after a bit of cleaning, I would rate them a solid 8.5. Cleveland grips in great condition, standard length and lie. TT Sensicore shafts in R, shafts look fine. Set consist of 3-PW $175.00 + shipping

Also have a Cleveland 56* Sand wedge 588-R in chrome. In VERY good condition, TT shaft. $45 + Shipping

Last one is a Titleist 60* lob wedge. Vokey chrome 460.08. This was a demo club, and is in good condition. Dynamic Gold shaft. Will need a grip soon. $40.00 + shipping

Just figured I would list these here before Ebay. Will post pics later.

OP
pdlnole

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
No, but I will take a grinder to it if that will help you out:)

OP
pdlnole

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Here are some pics of the wedges. They are kinda crappy, as I did it in a hurry. I can get better pics with the wifes Canon if anyone is interested...if not, off to Ebay:)
56.jpg
60.jpg
562.jpg

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
stupid right handed clubs!.

I'd like a lefty set of TA5's. Hit them in a shop and was blown away with the feel of them (mind you I've never hit any other high end clubs).

Chris.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Chris, they are the best Iron I have hit to date, and so far I have owned 3 sets of irons, and I have hit a bunch at golf store, and I will swear by the TA5's or the TA7's I love them both.

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
Can you switch them to left handed?. Please?.

Edit - lol.. I'm an idiot, thought this was a new thread and didn't bother to read it. I forgot I already posted the same thing earlier.

Disregard this entire msg. Thanks. :).

Chris.

🔥 Latest posts