• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TAKE TOP 5 OR THE REST OF THE FEILD???

G

golfscore

Would you take the top five (TIGER WOODS, RATIEF GOOSEN , ERNIE ELS , PHIL MICKELSON, AND VIJAY SINGH or the rest of the feild to win the U.S OPENOPEN???

WWW.KEEPMYGOLFSCORE.COM

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'll take the rest. Right now, none of them are playing exceptionally well.

Tough to choose though.

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Top 5. And not for the reason you probably think. Wayward Tiger will not win. But Retief, Phil, Vijay are all in there right now, and conditions will only get worse. Especially, Sat and Sun will seperate the best from the rest. Especially Retief. He is calm, cool and collected. That personality type will do him well for the conditions coming up this weekend. Plus, he has something to prove. A 2 time winner, defending champion and the media just pretty much insulted him yesterday. I have a feeling he wants it bad right now.

Then take a look at the scores on day one, with the course as receptive as it is prone to get this week. Lotta plus-x scores out there. I think this will be an endurance race, and the best in the world guys will have the best shot at the confidence to weather the storm.

My 2-pence.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Top 5. And not for the reason you probably think. Wayward Tiger will not win. But Retief, Phil, Vijay are all in there right now, and conditions will only get worse. Especially, Sat and Sun will seperate the best from the rest. Especially Retief. He is calm, cool and collected. That personality type will do him well for the conditions coming up this weekend. Plus, he has something to prove. A 2 time winner, defending champion and the media just pretty much insulted him yesterday. I have a feeling he wants it bad right now.

Then take a look at the scores on day one, with the course as receptive as it is prone to get this week. Lotta plus-x scores out there. I think this will be an endurance race, and the best in the world guys will have the best shot at the confidence to weather the storm.

My 2-pence.

I think you're right on the money here. This morning's paper said he walked right my media with no comment after yesterday's round.

the Anomaly

fairways & greens
Jun 17, 2005
golfscore said:
Would you take the top five (TIGER WOODS, RATIEF GOOSEN , ERNIE ELS , PHIL MICKELSON, AND VIJAY SINGH or the rest of the feild to win the U.S OPENOPEN???

WWW.KEEPMYGOLFSCORE.COM

Without #5, it wouldn't even be close. Goosen will win it and should be ranked at least #4 in the world. It seems that because of his demeanor he gets no recognition.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.